Working at Adyptation
Our Core Values
Three principles guide us and how we approach our work:
First, we value blazing new trails. That means we are not satisfied with the standard way of doing things. We want to play a part in creating a new world, so we take risks and venture into uncharted territory.
Second, we recognize that we take on challenging problems for which there are no simple or easy answers. These problems require significant time and effort to solve, so we value making consistent progress and celebrating the journey along the way. That means we care about making sure the efforts we put toward achieving our goals are sustainable, and we care about taking the time to appreciate small victories.
Third, we value benefiting others. We are committed to being responsible stewards and serving our employees, customers, investors, partners, and communities. We are passionate about generating a net positive effect in healthcare by improving patients’ quality of life and reducing the economic burden of care.
The Right Stuff:
What You Need to
Thrive at Adyptation
We are looking for team members who:
- Are excited about our mission and are aligned with our values
- Love learning, growing, and who can adapt to change
- Communicate effectively
- Take ownership and responsibility over their work
- Are driven toward excellence
- Want to add value to the world and participate in meaningful work
- Enjoy collaborating with a team and value the contribution of others
- Are kind
- Enjoy working in an outcomes-driven environment
Don’t live close by? No problem. For convenience, we offer our team
members options to work remotely.
Join our team, and you can:
- Be a part of a passionate team solving meaningful problems in healthcare
- Get involved on the ground floor with a younger business
- Be a key team member and shape the development of our company
Our team members enjoy:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (75% paid by the company)
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work options, including early or late hours and remote work
We do not have any position openings at this time, but we are growing, so be sure to check back soon for updates.
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached and the link to your code repository (if applicable) included in the body of the email. For the subject line, enter “Job Application for ___ Position” and fill in the blank with the title of the role for which you are applying. You also are welcome to attach a cover letter or to explain in the body of the email why you are interested in the role and why you believe you are a strong match for our needs.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Don't See What You're Looking for?
If you are interested in what we do and want to get involved, but don’t see an open opportunity match, please reach out to us and describe how you think you could add value to the team. We’re growing, so be sure to check back on a regular basis for new opportunities.